2012/11/29

FRESH GRILLED SEAFOOD WITH MY FAMILY AT THE BEACH

 

in one of the most beautiful beaches in the city of Rio with a length  of 24 kms on a summer day I
went with my family my  mother, sisters and niece to have lunch at one of the kiosks located on the beach front .


I was invited by my older sister last  weekend on a sunny day and  we hvae  decided to enjoy the beach and the sun we also had one of our favorite dishes of seafood .


Yummy !!!!!  l´that was delicious ! finally comes our plate of grilled seafood simply lovely, a delight! we were all satisfied with the dish and ate so much , lol .


this adorable  lady is my mom she has  eighty-one years old she still looks beaufiful  and she is always positive about life, she accompanies us in all events that we go , she is  a lady beyond  her time she has always a kind word  for her  daughters, love you mom!


my niece loves photography like me and she was searching for the best  angles to take pcitures of the beach  and of her aunts and grandmother , wonderful pictures, thank you darling  , I love you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário